Skip to content

任务栏内容换行的问题

BluryiBluryi Member Posts: 6
中文版(日文,韩文)的 BGEE 任务栏里的人物内容只能显示一行,任务内容根本没办法看全。什么时候能修复啊。。。
OS X Appstore 版本

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    能不能提供一个screenshot?

@Troodon80: I'm not sure if you can speak Chinese (Panda... u never know :D) so I'll provide a translation.

The user is saying that Chinese (as well as Japanese and Korean) version of the game (Applestore) is not displaying the quest journal properly, and he can only see one line of script, and thus cannot read complete quest intructions/information.

Is the BG:EE Chinese release an official language release or is that an issue with a mod? I'm not entirely clear.

@Bluryi 我理解的对吗?
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    beta版已修复了换行bug,但行末缺字的问题还在。不知道正式版什么时候更新...
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Heindrich, not a clue about Chinese. Part of the reason why I asked for help with saved games for Keeper. Thank you very much for the translation.

This was previously logged in the tracker as #6432. It's a known issue. Tagging @ScottBrooks just in case he has anything to add.
    HeindrichCrevsDaak
  • BluryiBluryi Member Posts: 6
    @Heindrich 谢谢你的翻译,就是这个问题。

Screen shot is attached.
    Do you have any quick-fix patch for it? or when the next update is available?
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @Troodon80

Screenshot uploaded... Am I right in presuming that the answer to the above question is no?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Heindrich, @Bluryi,

Unfortunately, I do not think there is any quick-fix for this issue. As far as I am aware, it is an engine issue and so it cannot be fixed by editing some of the files. Moderators and beta testers are generally not given direct access to patch release schedules, so I cannot even give an answer as to when it will be available. Needless to say, it is being worked on.

I have added a note to the original report, just to make sure it is updated on the tracker. :-)
    Troodon80 said:

@Heindrich, @Bluryi,

Unfortunately, I do not think there is any quick-fix for this issue. As far as I am aware, it is an engine issue and so it cannot be fixed by editing some of the files. Moderators and beta testers are generally not given direct access to patch release schedules, so I cannot even give an answer as to when it will be available. Needless to say, it is being worked on.

I have added a note to the original report, just to make sure it is updated on the tracker. :-)

All right, It is good to know. Let us crosse the fingers till the day the release comes out.
  • DevilkanadeDevilkanade Member Posts: 3
    这个问题 Trow 已经解决,但是官方还没有出补丁。
  • silver_gpsilver_gp Member Posts: 21
    就等着吧,不得不说补丁更新的不那么快,估计都在搞Android版呢
    还是移动端的来钱块,更受重视啊
  • silver_gpsilver_gp Member Posts: 21
    现在终于又要回过头来给bgee打补丁了,也好,bgee中文最后缺个字的问题估计能很快搞定了。希望bg2ee也能赶紧中文化
  • simonchow112simonchow112 Member Posts: 1
    Bluryi said:

中文版(日文,韩文)的 BGEE 任务栏里的人物内容只能显示一行,任务内容根本没办法看全。什么时候能修复啊。。。
    OS X Appstore 版本