Skip to content

Auror kit for a ranger

AshtarrAshtarr Member Posts: 7
edited February 2014 in BGII:EE Mods
Hello all, in short - Id love to play bg2, and second of all I love ranged pc. I have found a Auror kit for a ranger that I want to play but in BG2EE it is greyed out and not accesable. Im a noob in modding IE games so plase help me with that. oryginal mod is on: http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/687-auror-kit-for-the-ranger-class/ Could anyone help me solve this problem? (sorry for my bad english) ... Is anybody there?
Post edited by mlnevese on

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited February 2014
    Just looked at the SHS forum. Did you follow the restrictions?

- Available only to Elves and Half-Elves of Neutral and Chaotic Good alignment

Also I noticed it's a 2008 mod. It probably needs to be updated for EE.
  • AshtarrAshtarr Member Posts: 7
    yes I saw the restrictions, and Im serching for someone who will be able to adjust this mod for EE. Ive serched SHS but Im not a programist and can't do it by myself xD.
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    That kit is horribly unbalanced, haha :D
    Yes it it is, I would adjust it if I know how. Besides is it important if it is OP or not if someone enjoy the game? Can I ask someone to make this mod work with EE ?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Honestly, I expected this to be a Harry Potter type thing.
    I like this kit (I don't mind a little OP) It seems interesting and would make rangers more competitive with paladins and fighters
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited February 2014
    I think that it's female only. Gotta look at the codes to create a Valkyrie kit :D
    Edit1: looks like it wasn't gender restricted *sigh* I'll have to create that thing.
    Edit2: the kit's idea reminds me of @Sylvus_Moonbow's profile image.
    For me its an Sylvian frost archer from Disciples 2 - as I think that was a precuror of this auror kit. I hope that someone will make it usefull for EE and we're gonna have lot of fun frosting hostiles. (BTW about OPing - less damege from 2d8 to 2d4 would be great)
    Oh comme on people is there aby one who can take this chalange? xD (I would like to play after all)