Kivan Question

Ok so I'm trying to complete Kivans quest, presumably to kill Tazok
Where do I find him
I've flooded the mines and cleared the bandit camp
I think I might lose Kivan if I don't complete this soon
Any help appreciated

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    His quest has already been completed if u've cleared the bandit camp. U might have met Tazok there, but regardless u will meet him again, all in good time. :) Don't worry about Kivan, he won't leave anymore.
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Yep. Kivan as at High Hedge, Tazok as at the Bandit Camp. As long as you've been to the Bandit Camp Kivan 'knows' and won't do anything silly like running off to get himself killed. You're free to use him till the final battle.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Yup, that's it. I was disappointed when you didn't at least get yo kill tazok at the banding camp instead of just wound him(if you even do that) or some dialogue or something.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Heindrich said:

His quest has already been completed if u've cleared the bandit camp. U might have met Tazok there, but regardless u will meet him again, all in good time. :) Don't worry about Kivan, he won't leave anymore.

Thaaaat actually answers a question I had, too! Hang in there, buddy, you and I can both take out some wicked baggage in Chapter VII!
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    edited February 2014
    SPOILERS!!

For Kivan fans it's nice to imagine him downing Tazok in the final battle, despite the fact that he's not in the canon party AND Tazok reappears in BG2. So I guess Kiv never got his revenge. :(

That actually makes me wonder, did Tazok kill Kivan? Given that Kivan seems too determined to just *give up* (or move past) his revenge plan, and Tazok is still alive...

Edit: Heindrich wrapped this in spoiler tags because OP is clearly a beginner. :)
  • ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
    theres two bandit camps right? or is it two mines?
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @ojthesimpson

2 mines.