Skip to content

Issues Uploading Screen Shots

I'm suddenly not able to upload screenshots - last few days or so. When I try to do so, it just says 'uploading' but never actually uploads. I've had temporary issues w/that in the past, but usually a 'restart' or something has quickly solved it & I've been able to upload afterward. Not this time.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Trying to determine if it's something on my laptop or not.

Like I said, it's never been an issue for me before, so I'm wondering if it's something I've done.

On other forums I've used, I have to use Image Shack but, heretofore, I've just been able to upload the screenshot directly on Baldursgate.com. Thanks for any tips.

CT

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited February 2014
    Haven't had any problems. Sometimes it takes a few seconds (or a minute) for an attachment to actually appear after the 'uploading progress' image disappears. If the screenshot is a bitmap, you can try re-saving it as JPG and attaching that instead. Edit: you could try clearing your browser cache (no idea what browser you are using).
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Try attaching the file again, maybe the second time don't works either, try again and again.
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    edited February 2014
    Thanks folks. Just tried to JPG thing to no avail & completed a major system clean-up hoping that might help yeserday. Tried shrinking the size of the uploads too. Ugh. CT
    Post edited by CharlestonianTemplar on