Skip to content

Is the Cleric of Tyr really coming?

13»

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Rhaella said:

@SharGuidesMyHand‌ - I had the check for BG2EE because the spells referenced are BG2EE-only. They don't appear in BGEE itself, and I didn't duplicate them in the modded version.

But hey, if you want it, I've copied them over so that you can play in BGEE as well:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ciej9vng7zrrtxs/priest of tyr.rar

Great, thanks!

• DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @Silverstar‌

I'm reminded of the quote

"For me, it was a Tuesday"
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018

If that's something you randomly put together on some idle Tuesday afternoon then that's actually quite impressive imo.

It must have been a Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursday's.

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    CamDawg said:

Nah, cleric kits really are trivial to crank out. There's a ton of source material and little in terms of balance concerns--pick a god, make an ability or two, a few lines of code, and you've got a kit.

True enough I'm sure. But it's probably also easy to make abilities that diverge a lot both in power and usefulness compared to what's allready available. Cleric of Tyr seems like it could've shipped with the game originally without anyone raising an eye brow :)
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I'm waiting to read about a Justicar/Kensai cakewalk, assuming those abilities must stack. Some serious damage dealing there. If you're into that sort of thing.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    bbear said:

Finally, one becomes immune to intoxication. Guys, lets throw a drinking party!

Unfortunately, I'm trying out the mod now, and it doesn't actually give immunity to intoxictaion, nor does it remove the effects of intoxication.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Aw god damn it. No drinking party. :(