Skip to content

#7542 - CORE - "Open Container" shows if items selected to be identified are right-clicked

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited February 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
This only happens once you enter a store, go to the Identify screen, select an unidentified item to be identified, right click it to see it's description and find a "Open Container" button, if you press that button the game will crash.
Once you press "Done" instead of "Open Container" this won't happen again unless you exit the store and enter it again.

Here is is a screenshot of it happening with Zurlong's Boots, it happens in stores and temples that can identify and even in multi-player ( @Quartz don't worry if you didn't thank me for not clicking Open Container :P ).
And here it's a saved game on Nashkel, with the unidentified boots to try it at the temple or at the store.
Post edited by CrevsDaak on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Can confirm that this is happening on the PC version (as well?). Logged as #7542.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited February 2014
    @Troodon80 it also happens in the 1.2.2030 beta version, Mac and 1.2000 Mac.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @CrevsDaak, I know. :-)

(I test most of this stuff on the beta version before then going back to other versions)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80 oh, nice, I've saw it the other day on MP and thought it was MP only, checked today in Single-player and thought that it could have been fixed in the beta; but it wasn't :l fixed yet.