Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Bounty Huntress No-Reload

2»

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,274
    Nothing wrong with that. No-reload can be pretty frustrating, either because I do something stupid, or because I find out that one enemy or other is simply stronger (especially SOA final battle in hell or in TOB with for example Sendai or Mel).
    If I grow really attached to a charname I continue minimum reload, but if not, I don't mind rolling a new character. I am one of the few who actually prefers BG1 (with BG1 NPCs mod) over BG2.

Elrandirjackjack
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    @Elrandir‌ I just recently started one (4 ingame days, gnome fighter 2/illusionist 2) and it is fun! It is kind of like a horror movie. You are always tense of what is going to happen in the next combat (i know BG2 quite well but have only played BG1 twice). I know poor Willow will die sooner rather than later but the tension makes it worth it :-) Having finished the game several times I dont feel that worried if the run ends.

BlackravenCrevsDaakElrandir
    MacHurto said:

Having finished the game several times I dont feel that worried if the run ends.

Hey @MacHurto, now that's interesting. With me other way around. I've completed BG1 many times, a few even on no-reload. I've only twice completed the trilogy, with many reloads late game. At this moment I can't see myself get past improved Irenicus in hell. The last time I played that portion my Swashbuckler/Mage, playing with I think three companions, just got overwhelmed...

MacHurto
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    Never played SCS I have to say. Only vanilla. Will probably be beaten up when I try some day :-D

Yes, well if your charname survived a first-time SCS playthrough without cheating AND without dying/reloading, (s)he would probably be the first :P

CrevsDaak