Skip to content

Bounty Huntress No-Reload

2»

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Nothing wrong with that. No-reload can be pretty frustrating, either because I do something stupid, or because I find out that one enemy or other is simply stronger (especially SOA final battle in hell or in TOB with for example Sendai or Mel).
    If I grow really attached to a charname I continue minimum reload, but if not, I don't mind rolling a new character. I am one of the few who actually prefers BG1 (with BG1 NPCs mod) over BG2.
    Elrandirjackjack
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    @Elrandir‌ I just recently started one (4 ingame days, gnome fighter 2/illusionist 2) and it is fun! It is kind of like a horror movie. You are always tense of what is going to happen in the next combat (i know BG2 quite well but have only played BG1 twice). I know poor Willow will die sooner rather than later but the tension makes it worth it :-) Having finished the game several times I dont feel that worried if the run ends.
    BlackravenCrevsDaakElrandir
    MacHurto said:

Having finished the game several times I dont feel that worried if the run ends.

Hey @MacHurto, now that's interesting. With me other way around. I've completed BG1 many times, a few even on no-reload. I've only twice completed the trilogy, with many reloads late game. At this moment I can't see myself get past improved Irenicus in hell. The last time I played that portion my Swashbuckler/Mage, playing with I think three companions, just got overwhelmed...
    MacHurto
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    Never played SCS I have to say. Only vanilla. Will probably be beaten up when I try some day :-D
    Yes, well if your charname survived a first-time SCS playthrough without cheating AND without dying/reloading, (s)he would probably be the first :P
    CrevsDaak