Skip to content

LOL Moments *spoilers*

2»

Comments

• NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    batjelly said:

Realize I am one gender away from a harem party but need Raseed for new content.

Realize I have a belt of gender change.

Be me. Be a bard.

Have a harem party.

Just wondering, was Rasaad shirtless when you put on the belt?
    You mean when Rasaad put the belt on himself with absolutely no help or suggestions from CHARNAME as per my head cannon?

It depends utterly on witch situation would be more hilarious. Oddly, I imagine Rasaad the sort who would not find nudity awkward, though he would find he'd suddenly need to completely relearn how to fight to adjust to sudden extra weight in the chest area regardless.
  • batjellybatjelly Member Posts: 25
    Ah, I imagined it to be your bard telling Rasaad to take one for the team. Now I know.

Agree that Rasaad would not find nudity awkward. In my mind though it's because he's sooo pure and innocent, and would be the kind of person who thinks a tavern wench is "just trying to be friends."
  • AskejiAskeji Member Posts: 6
    Brunachos said:

Lilarcor rox.

I have to agree, finding Lilarcor for the first time was so awesome... Absolutely hilarious! I love that sword and get it every game now (and it's damn powerful too).

• BrunachosBrunachos Member Posts: 35
    There was also those cannibalistic halflings at the Sphere... one of those told something like I was a good meal - and he said so to Korgan... then I clicked to attack and he split his best catchphrase: "Let us see what yer guts are looking like!" I could almost see the face of the hafling turning to dispair...
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    Now all we need is for Minsc and Lilacor to sing together!
  • vangoatvangoat Member Posts: 212
    In Saradush where you talk to the Captain about investigating who the traitor was, one of the dialogue options is: "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

Always cracks me up
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    You should get your money back fromf the innkeep
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    Ah... The moments i loled hardest, were...

In 1:
    The map where 3 monsters give you their autograph.

In ToSC:
    The werewolf island, the moment when you learn about their identities and plots for you. Especially when you discover that have mated with a wild wolf woman. And she gives you flowers, too! A ha ha...

In 2:
    The entire issue about banning magic in public, and the corrupted oficial, pay to get, or do a favor to get, pass, which allows you free magic usage.

In ToB:
    The "evil" lich that deals in souls and soulstones, and how stupidly is tricked by us. I mean, it spent years upon years forging pacts and collecting souls, posing of as a very evil entity, and ultimately, is being so easily deceived, like stealing candy from baby (merchant, daughter, and her soul).
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Found myself in the demon knight room in the Underdark with my hack'n'slash party absolutely devoid of summons; didn't think I'd need to keep items for it around either. It hurt my logistical mind to even consider coming back from the surface with something. So anyway, I know the altar isn't so picky as to require an animal sacrifice as I have had it work with pretty much any minion I've put there. So I rested in the room, hoping for drow to spawn and be dominated by my spare circlet. They did spawn. On the altar. One was sacrificed immediately. How kind of them.
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    ^ Ok, now THAT is funny!

"I can see how you've been looking at me...inbetween blows, that is!"
  • winterswinters Member Posts: 252
    Winters casts Thread Resurrection :]

This guy makes me lol each and every time I encounter him.

Especially that he gets his great comeback later!