Skip to content

Removing UAI with EE Keeper

DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
I added UAI with ee keeper on my PC(Wizard Slayer) for some purpose half a year ago. (I think for use with a find familiar scroll but I'm not even sure).

It's now porting into EE2 but I can't seem to remove it.

When I added it, I added it as innate and it was kind of a 'one time use' ability. Even though I'm quite disciplined with not using my ring and amulet slots (I do smuggle in some haste potions every now and then), it's just bothering me.

I can't find it in the innate ability list anymore and neither in any of the other tabs. Am I able to remove UAI with ee keeper?... and if so, how?

thanks!

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    @Troodon80‌ may be able to help you with this.
  • DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
    And it seems you just used the magic required to summon him. Thanks ;)
  • ToffeeToffee Member Posts: 55
    It should be under the 'affects' tab.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Deefje, it depends on what way you added it. If you tried to add it some other way, such as adding the actual ability via the Innate tab, then you will need to find that one and delete it. I assume you added it via the Affects tab? If that's the case, load up your BG:EE (not BG2:EE) saved game or exported character file, go to the Affects tab and look for the item that says "Use Any Item," click the line and then click Remove.

If you cannot seem to get rid of it, then upload your saved game and I'll take a look and advise you on how to get rid of it. :-)
    uai.png 120.1K
  • DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
    Both of you thanks a bunch, found it. :)