Skip to content

Bhaalspawn event not triggering in spellhold

mysticspheremysticsphere Member Posts: 38
I am at the part in the spellhold maze where the bhaalspawn form is supposed to emerge--but as soon as i get get to Bodhi and her minions there is no dialogue, they just rush me and i die. Ive tried reloading and was wondering if there is way to fix this?

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @mysticsphere,

It sounds like a missing variable. Here are some generic questions to troubleshoot the issue:
    • Can you upload a saved game so that someone can take a look at?
    • Are you using any mods?
    • What version of the game are you using?
    • What platform (Windows, Mac, iOS, 32-bit or 64-bit) are you using?
  • mysticspheremysticsphere Member Posts: 38
    question: is there a particular save file i could upload or should i just compress the entire save file folder into a file?

Im using a buncha mods atm, character mods, UB, wizard slayer rebalancing, dungeon begone, banters

I have windows vista
    heres my save file if anyone is interested
    @mysticsphere, there are a bunch of Grimwarders and Grimward Archers that are not in a standard installation. Since you are using mods, it might be better to move this to the modding section so as to get help from the community. If I were to guess, it might be something to do with Unfinished Business, the Cat and Mouse component, but I have no idea.

I think I can fix it for you, though.
    Thank you very much for looking at it, i appreciate it. i am really hoping this can get fixed since i can't progress with this awesome session i'm having.
    @mysticsphere,

Attached is a save that (partially) fixes the issue, and should do until you exit that area. It may bug out and re-spawn Bodhi, or it may not, depending on how quickly you exit that area. That's the best I can do. :-)
    thank you so much for taking the time to help, i really appreciate it! You are awesome.

Will try this out and do my best to escape the maze asap.
    Troodon80 said:

@mysticsphere,

Attached is a save that (partially) fixes the issue, and should do until you exit that area. It may bug out and re-spawn Bodhi, or it may not, depending on how quickly you exit that area. That's the best I can do. :-)

just wanted to say thanks again and that i am FINALLY able to progress to the next part. However, i dont have the slayer form ability but i didnt plan on using it anyway with this neutral good toon. I've never completed the game yet so hopefully it wont cause any issues later?

Again, thank you for your time and effort it is much appreciated!

edited March 2014
    @mysticsphere, the slayer form ability doesn't come until later.

You usually need to rest the party outside Spellhold (e.g. the Underdark) in order to get a dream. After that dream sequence, you should get the slayer ability. :-)
    awesome, thank again!