Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

STRONGER THAN THE ONYX SWORD?!

killahxkillahx Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic
hey guys my name is Xavier im a 12 year old gamer (Dark Alliance is favorite) and i was playing Dark Alliance 1 yesterday and i found a halberd with 36-209 damage and in Dark Alliance 1 the Onyx Swords is supposed to be the strongest weapon until Dark Alliance 2 have any of you guys/girls seen this weapon?

Post edited by killahx on

Comments

• OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    Ok, since no one else on the forum will humor you and I'm probably one of the few that actually played the Dark Alliance game I'll help.
    I haven't played DA in like 10 years so I'm working off hazy memory.
    The Onyx sword is found by killing the onyx golem on the level below the Hall of Rememberance. I think it does about 90-120 damage but I'm probably wrong. There are weapons that do more damage, Like the halberd, but from a powergaming standpoint a higher base damage is better.

This thread should probably be in off topic and the forum is dedicated to the PC Baldur's Gate. So keep in on topic.

killahxTeflonlolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,145
    killahx said:

hey guys my name is Xavier im a 12 year old gamer

Oh, my age record had been beaten.

jackjackFredjoTeflonlolien
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    edited March 2014
    Well, we are at baldursgate.com, I suppose. Welcome aboard @killahx.

Like many dangerous substances, console RPGs can be gateways to harsher addictions like oldschool PC RPGs. It all seems innocent now, but one day you'll be offered some Planescape: Torment behind the bikeshed at school and your life will never be the same.

*Edit* haha, spelling

Post edited by Corvino on
    meaglothjackjackFredjololien
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,248
    Corvino said:

Like many dangerous substances, console RPGs can be gateways to hasher addictions

I do so love Freudian slips :D

CorvinoCrevsDaakTeflonlolien
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    This inspired me to dig out the good ol' gamecube and replay Dark Alliance. It was a nice nostalgia trip, and DA held up better than I expected it too.

jackjackCrevsDaaklolien