Skip to content

Dwarf and 18 charisma.

2»

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Twani said:

I regularly make elven and halfling druids (which actually are allowed in Forgotten Realms, so beeda, Bioware) all the time.

Yeah for real. Halfling Druids FTW.
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    edited March 2014
    @Quartz @Twani‌
    In my current DnD 3.5E campaign, I'm playing an elven Druid. I think it's very fitting.

And I love the thought of a cute female Halfling (Alora style) badass Druid that turns into a huge elemental or dragon and massacres everything.
    Been wanting to make one like that in NwN1 SoU+HotU for quite some time.

Like "who's the cute one now, huh?!"

The thought of a really unimposing and harmless creature that can take on giants or demons is really fun.
    Quartz
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Quartz said:

Twani said:

I regularly make elven and halfling druids (which actually are allowed in Forgotten Realms, so beeda, Bioware) all the time.

Yeah for real. Halfling Druids FTW.
    Or alternatively a leaftender cleric kit! :D
    jackjackCrevsDaak
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Honestly, it's the beards. It's hard to take someone THAT seriously with whiskers down to the ground, and that's just the women.

In all seriousness, if you have fun at it? Play it.
    MacHurto
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    This is the way 2E works, even Drows in 2E have a -2 penalty in Charisma, they're not graceful or anything.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Gotural said:

This is the way 2E works, even Drows in 2E have a -2 penalty in Charisma, they're not graceful or anything.

Wait. What? What does Grace have to do with CHA? Wouldn't that be DEX?

I'd always thought that Drow have the -2 CHA because they have this cruel streak the predominates the culture and even shows in their otherwise Elven features. Not that being Cruel is a terrible thing, particularly in motivating people. Just that they present a hard edge to their features that most Elves don't have.
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    Yes you're right, i was confusing the word grace with another one. My english is far from perfect !