Skip to content

If the Realms had Twitter...

iAmGoatBoyiAmGoatBoy Member Posts: 72
So seeing a hashtag in the post #ConfessionsOfABhaalspawn got me thinking, what if CHARNAME and the various NPCs had access to social media and obsessively tweeted every major and minor highlight of the saga? I mean, apart from the numerous storyline breaking moments that would arise from the characters telling everyone where they are and what they're doing, of course. Let's ignore that. I'll start out, someone jump in with another "tweet" to advance the story and we'll keep going from there... or everybody disregard my stupid idea and leave me feeling hurt and rejected. Whatevs.
@Charname WTF?? Foster dad is all "get ur stuff we gtg on a trip nownownow", hittin up @Winthrop 4 sum gear 1st though #ElvenArse

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Took this photo when the elf wasn't paying attention. Hope she's not insecure about the world knowing. #avariel #nowings

Spent sixty bucks and talked to five people. Learned about swordfighting like I'd slain 3k goblins, and got famous. #skinnermurders #couldntbangrosebouquet
  • iAmGoatBoyiAmGoatBoy Member Posts: 72
    @Charname said:

LOL me + @Imoen bumped into this man + dwarf, total double act @XzarZhent is SOOOO random #seemstrustworthy

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    @Keldorn said:

Staring contest with sewer zombie, day 89. @Charname GET HERE ALREADY #UnseeingEye

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2014

@moonblademan35 said-
    Just saw new Miley Cyrus video #werealldoomed #lifesohollow #nohope4mankind

@childofbhaal599 retweeted

p.s. i have already done more in this than i ever did on twitter lol
    edited March 2014

Did it not occur to @ShartWarriorPrincess that "shart" is a well-known contraction? (simple-minded oafs, soon they will kneel before me)

I think we can all agree that Minsc's Instagram would be all pictures if Boo fighting evil

Of course. It is equally obvious that Edwin would publicly tweet his plans to betray his companions, thinking it was a DM because he started out with someone's @ name.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Alkalurops‌ LOOOOOOOOL that was amazing!
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    #ishallnotpass :-D
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    This thread made me lol so hard. :-D