Skip to content

Imported Character Sorcerer bug.

Whenever I Import a sorcerer using the "Statistic Only" option, whenever I go to choose my spells, the game seems to freeze.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Haven't had any problem here. Are you using any mods? What platform are you on (iOS, Mac, Windows)?
  • tailmistertailmister Member Posts: 15
    Windows, no mods, and this is actually supposed to go to the BGIIEE Bug thread. Put this in here by mistake
    @tailmister, I've moved it to the BG2:EE section, but I still cannot replicate it. Did you modify the character or (saved game where the character was exported from) in any way? Since it is crashing/freezing/hanging when selecting the spells, the most likely cause would be that there is a conflict with a particular spell. Instead of asking you for a list of spells your character already knows, could you instead Zip/RAR and upload the character in question (found in your /characters/ folder, for completion I need both the CHR and BIO files (if the latter is applicable))?
    I already deleted the character, but I thought that I should clarify something.

What happens is after I reassigned my weapon proficiencies, I click next, and it is then that the game freezes up. I cannot choose any spells. It happened every time I tried it.

Also, this was my CHAR6 character, one that was generated when I finished TOB, and it was the bhallspawn with the final BGII Trial bonuses and everything. I don't know if the character having those Trial bonuses having to do with this problem, but that's my only theory.
    I don't suppose you still have the saved game? If you do, I can try experimenting with it.
    Nope, deleted that too.