Skip to content

The shapechanger token can be traded an equipped by any druid

AurorusAurorus Member Posts: 201
A shapechanger can make a new shapechange token each day. The tokens are permanent and can be traded then equipped by any other druid.

Notice anything unusual about Jaheira in these screenshots?

Both she and Charname are now werewolves with the Charname´s tokens.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Aurorus,

What platform are you using (iOS, Mac, Windows)? What version of the game are you using? Have you installed any mods or made any edits to your saved game? What shapechange did you use (Werewolf or Greater Werewolf)?

I cannot replicate this issue. Using the Werewolf shapechange, the magical weapon that is created does not have an icon and nor can it be moved, selected, or right-clicked.
  • HerrderGezeitenHerrderGezeiten Member Posts: 139
    Damn you, just now a nightmare is coming true.
    Run Khalid RUN!

(No Jaheira romance for me anymore,..)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    First, can you tell how have you unequipped the paws? I think that there were a bunch of mods that made shapeshifting to be like this to make it instantaneous.

@Troodon80‌ you can't pick nor interfere with those because they are created in your magical weapon slot, which overrides your normal weapons. I can say that it's 1.2.0000 release version; beta has more info when pausing and none before 1.2.0000 had that GUI.
  • AurorusAurorus Member Posts: 201
    I have version 1.2 running on Windows 7, and I have SCS as the only mod. It might be via SCS, which is unfortunate as I like that mod.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Yeah, I suspect that, seemed like SCS/aTweaks/Tactics to me.
    Improved shapeshifting

This component (inspired in part by Wesley Weimer's Shapeshifter Rebalancing component) modifies all of the druid innate shapeshift abilities (and the druid/cleric elemental-shapeshift HLA) to be useable instantly (that is, without requiring a six-second cooldown before the next spell can be cast). It does so by creating "symbolic paws": if you equip one, you instantly shapeshift. Other than that, the effects of the shapeshift are largely the same as previously, though some of the ability score and attack bonuses have been tweaked slightly. Note that shapeshifting still blocks spellcasting.

If you have both this component and the "improved priests" component installed, enemy druids will use improved shapeshifting. that's from the SCS readme :)
    @Troodon80 not an issue.
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Well as long as you decide not to give the paws to party members, there isn't really a problem I reckon.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Good enough for me. If anyone finds this issue on a fresh installation after starting a new game, do please post and someone will take another look.