Skip to content

[Known 6568] Watcher's keep bug.

SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
How do you fix this? I don't have it on my map and i'm not going to restart, i'm not planning on using clua console and i need to be able to get there in SoA for my run.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Drop this file on your Scripts folder, in the game (if it was open you'll have to close re-open it) go to the Record Screen->Customize->Script-> select CUSTOM (7CFIXER) and press the Hotkey K while in the game screen.
    Don't press anymore Hotkeys as they have other effects you don't need to happen.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    CrevsDaak said:

Drop this file on your Scripts folder, in the game (if it was open you'll have to close re-open it) go to the Record Screen->Customize->Script-> select CUSTOM (7CFIXER) and press the Hotkey K while in the game screen.
    Don't press anymore Hotkeys as they have other effects you don't need to happen.

Thank you!
    @SionIV‌ your welcome :)
    @Troodon80‌ or @Illydth‌ move to not an issue as a dupe please :)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Now I have the problem...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited April 2014
    @CrevsDaak Your fix isn't working for me... I press K and it says the world map is updated, but I don't see any Watchers Keep on my map...
    Post edited by Tresset on
    @Tresset‌ I don't know why it wouldn't work, maybe forcing the area to appear, or just patching the area into the map... I'll see about it later, if you want to put a block on the baldur.bcs to test if there it works, you can add

IF
    Global("7C#keep","GLOBAL",0)
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    RevealAreaOnMap("AR3000")
    SetGlobal("7C#keep","GLOBAL",1)
    if that does not work either, I'll see another way of adding the area when I get to a computer.