Skip to content

THIS is why I love Dynaheir!

SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

While exploring the outside of Durlag's Tower and being beset by doppelgangers, Coran deciding that this was the ideal time to try hitting on Dynaheir, using his trademark "You have the most beautiful eyes" line that he's already tried on Branwen about a thousand times.

Although Branwen will usually just say, "Thank you for your kind words," Dynaheir instead remarked, "Thou art fluent in compliments. Some might say EFFLUENT."

Admittedly, I had to look up what "effluent" means, but it turns out that it refers to waste products. Translation: Coran is full of shit!

Go Dynaheir!
Post edited by SharGuidesMyHand on

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    elminster said:

Or he just hits on everyone. Which I suppose in the circumstances is the same thing :)

If he's hitting on Shar-Teel or Faldorn, then yes it is.

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    I think Faldorn likes Coran, doesn't she? She says to him "You have more wisdom than the others give you credit for." Which may be a backhanded compliment, but I don't think she's the subtle type.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    He also said to Jaheira 'a fine figure such as yours shouldn't be risked adventuring' or something similiar. And Khalid was right nearby! Tsk.

Dynaheir's comment here is indeed golden!
  • jacobtanjacobtan Member Posts: 655
    One of these days the ladies of the party may just get a pair of shears...
    Lemernis said:

I think Faldorn likes Coran, doesn't she? She says to him "You have more wisdom than the others give you credit for."

That is true - Faldorn seems to have some sort of weird, creepy infatuation with Coran, which he never quite reciprocates for some reason. ;-)
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    edited April 2014

Lemernis said:

I think Faldorn likes Coran, doesn't she? She says to him "You have more wisdom than the others give you credit for."

That is true - Faldorn seems to have some sort of weird, creepy infatuation with Coran, which he never quite reciprocates for some reason. ;-)
    This is Faldorn:
    Does that alleviate your doubts?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited April 2014
    Loub said:

Lemernis said:

This is Faldorn:
    To be fair, Faldorn is channeling her inner beast there, (maybe shapechanging or summoning a dread wolf?) I don't think she looks like that all the time. Coran's original portrait is a bit homely as well. Or downright creepy. And I bet he looks like that most of the time. Errm well he is definitely not my type. :-D
  • jacobtanjacobtan Member Posts: 655
    I'm surprised no one is claiming that Faldorn looks like his mother-in-law in her younger days.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited April 2014
    Actually, Coran's response to Faldorn's compliment isn't dismissive. He graciously replies "I thank you." The exchange fired recently in a game that I have going with both of them.
    Loub said:

Lemernis said:

This is Faldorn:
    Yes, but this is Coran:

Anyway, my game overrides Faldorn's portrait with this,
    ...and Coran's portrait with this,
    ...so it's much easier for me to associate their pictures with their personas.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited April 2014
    Everyone loves Dynaheir, she's the best mage in the game.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    RIP Dynaheir
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    :(
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    The doppelganger tries to continue the conversation i think. "it is useless to resist to Coran."
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    She's a lot more interesting than Shakespeare, I can tell you that.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Heinrich said:

She's a lot more interesting than Shakespeare, I can tell you that.

Philistine :P