Skip to content

Viconia speech bug Underdark (spoilers)

After the interaction where you enter Phaere's room, Viconia bugs out and repeats one liners. While she can still cast spells, walking anywhere is a nightmare as she stops every 3 or so steps and requires constant goading to reach an area. Killing Phaere before you return the cloack circumvents this but you miss out on the quests and have to take the eggs by force. Killing and reviving Viconia does nothing and resetting the romance via CLUA also does nothing to help. Anybody else encountered this problem? Thanks

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @cracktastic‌ try what is suggested at http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/27208/viconia

C:SetGlobal("PHAEREINNUENDO","GLOBAL",0)
  • cracktasticcracktastic Member Posts: 2
    You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar and I thank you! Worked like a charm. Tried the search function before but didn't really get far, so thanks a ton!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Yep, the search function isn't great. I have access to the issues log so can usually find things quicker there.
  • kstuiekstuie Member Posts: 1
    I have the exact same problem. However, and forgive my noobness, I'm on iPad and don't know how to change the global parameters