Skip to content

New to BG

2»

Comments

• FigginFiggin Member Posts: 43
    @Nyka I got through half of the tutorial and then I had an emergency and had to attend to that. Some 17 year old kid decided to start shooting at cars last night and had the town next to mine on lock down and my son was in that town. So I didnt get too far into it. I will start the thread tomorrow.
    @nyka I only got through half the tutorial. Had an emergency to attend to in my town. Long story but I will get started tonight and write up the thread tomorrow.
    Sorry for he double post. I didn't see that page two already started.
  • NykaNyka Member Posts: 3
    Figgin said:

@Nyka I got through half of the tutorial and then I had an emergency and had to attend to that. Some 17 year old kid decided to start shooting at cars last night and had the town next to mine on lock down and my son was in that town. So I didnt get too far into it. I will start the thread tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about your crazy night! Looking forward to your thread tomorrow.
    Thanks. It was crazy. I'm loving the game thus far. It is taking me back to my D&D days
  • NykaNyka Member Posts: 3
    Figgin said:

I will say though, the little i did play, I am hooked. I think I may play this til my cpu blows up. Very nostalgic.

I am yet to purchase it. I was debating and then came across this thread. Decided to wait til I read more of what you thought (as a fellow newbie).

I finally got time to write up my first play-through. Here is the link. Hope you like it.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/31664/a-tale-of-thieves-my-first-ever-playthrough?new=1