Skip to content

Lost Cloak of Dragomir - can't console it because on ipad

Hi folks,
Longtime bg player, first time ee player.

Been loving Hexxat, but I was doing the de'Arise stronghold and she died a millisecond before loading a new area by the damn golems guarding a piece of the flail of ages. When she rez'd 8 hrs later I went back to the previous area and cannot find her dropped equipment anywhere, including the most necessary cloak of dragomir.
If I was on PC/mac I know it would be as simple as a console code to get it back but as I'm on an ipad, that's not possible. Am I SOL or is there some kind of work around/similar item to let me keep this most badass of thieves...

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Could you please zip/rar your saved game and upload it to the forums with the attach a file option under the comment box? You can browse your iPad's saved games with iFunbox, the saves are in Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/save. Upload the entire 00000000 folder that has this issue :) please.
  • cix_forevercix_forever Member Posts: 6
    Great -
    I've uploaded 2 saves - the first is after I kicked Hexxat out so she wouldn't keep dying. The second is when she first lost the cloak in the de'Arnise hold.

I'm assuming you'll just be consoling the cloak in so I can just pick her back up and give her the cloak but wanted to have both saves just in case.

Thanks very much - I really appreciate it!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
  • cix_forevercix_forever Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2014
    Yep - all good!
    Thanks SO much @Gate70, really appreciate it!
    Cheers