Skip to content

Favorite Fighter Class

ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
This is the first of a series of polls showing what everyone's favorite classes and kits are. There will be ten polls, one for each of the standard classes. Barbarian will be placed in the fighter quiz because it has no kits, so there'd be no poll if it wasn't with the other fighters. This poll is to show personal preference, and not to say what is the strongest kit. That said, feel free to debate to your heart's content in the comments!
  1. Favorite Fighter Class38 votes
    1. Fighter: Simple and strong, nothin' to 'em.
      10.53%
    2. Berserker: Ragh! Smash!
      15.79%
    3. Wizard Slayer: For those guys who hate mages, but don't have a pole in their nethers.
      15.79%
    4. Kensai: A mage's favorite friend for dual-classing.
      26.32%
    5. Dwarven Defender: Dwarven might at it's finest.
      18.42%
    6. Barbarian: Faster Ragh! Smash!
      13.16%
Post edited by Elrandir on
FlashburnSCARY_WIZARDelminsterbooinyoureyesGoturalCrevsDaak

Comments

• FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Dwarven Defender for defense, Barbarian for offense. But I prefer defense instead because I love feeling nearly invincible.
    Elrandirelminsterbooinyoureyeslolien
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    A clarification has been made to the Note on Spam in our Site Rules: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/313152/#Comment_313152

In short, posting seven polls in the space of an hour and a half clutters the thread queue and makes it harder for people to find what they're looking for. If you want to start a discussion of what people's favorite kit is for each class, I recommend consolidating it into one thread. Since the clarification is new there will be no disciplinary action, but please be mindful of this in the future when creating threads.
    LoubSCARY_WIZARD
This discussion has been closed.