Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Game starts but screen is black?

NjohnbNjohnb Member Posts: 1
I have an LG Intuition, and everytime i start the game the loading screen is at the very bottom right, and then the screen goes black. I can still hear the sounds and select what I assume is the menu, but I can't see. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens... what can I do?

Comments

• mieselphmieselph Member Posts: 2
    Njohnb said:

I have an LG Intuition, and everytime i start the game the loading screen is at the very bottom right, and then the screen goes black. I can still hear the sounds and select what I assume is the menu, but I can't see. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens... what can I do?

Use your recent apps soft key (next to the home button) to switch to a different app, then back to baldurs gate. Works for me, hope this helps.

• mieselphmieselph Member Posts: 2
    You will have to do this every time you play, but the game works just fine after that

• GriegGrieg Member Posts: 507
    I had the same problem after I 'minimalized' the game while the intro was still on - nothing helped:
    - switch from- and back -to game
    - restart the game (after firstly killing the game)
    - restart whole device and than game
    - waiting very long time for start of the game

I had to delete all the data through app-manager and reinstall (redownload) whole game.