Skip to content

Game starts but screen is black?

NjohnbNjohnb Member Posts: 1
I have an LG Intuition, and everytime i start the game the loading screen is at the very bottom right, and then the screen goes black. I can still hear the sounds and select what I assume is the menu, but I can't see. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens... what can I do?

Comments

• mieselphmieselph Member Posts: 2
    Njohnb said:

I have an LG Intuition, and everytime i start the game the loading screen is at the very bottom right, and then the screen goes black. I can still hear the sounds and select what I assume is the menu, but I can't see. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens... what can I do?

Use your recent apps soft key (next to the home button) to switch to a different app, then back to baldurs gate. Works for me, hope this helps.
  • mieselphmieselph Member Posts: 2
    You will have to do this every time you play, but the game works just fine after that
  • GriegGrieg Member Posts: 507
    I had the same problem after I 'minimalized' the game while the intro was still on - nothing helped:
    - switch from- and back -to game
    - restart the game (after firstly killing the game)
    - restart whole device and than game
    - waiting very long time for start of the game

I had to delete all the data through app-manager and reinstall (redownload) whole game.