Skip to content

Spellhold bug - no inmates or Imoen - IPAd

Hi

I entered Spellhold and i get the tour but there's no inmates or Imoen appearing where she should, the coordinator gos through his dialogue and then loops the "and lastly" line to infinity

As i am on ipad with no other saves and don't have a copy of the game where i can console in another imoen, could you please advise what to do

Cheers

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Thanks for the save, I fixed it for you already.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    @CrevsDaak‌ can you advise the solution please, does it need to be raised as an issue. Did you encounter this in your playthroughs.
    Thanks
    @Gate70 I deleted the .ARE from the .SAV since it was the most advisable thing to do, seems like area got corrupted or something, I'd wait to have another case to report this, or search for more information in this save. I've never encountered this, not even in vanilla nor computer version.
    Gate70
  • themanwhowasthursdaythemanwhowasthursday Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2014
    Cheers mate, irenicue dialgoue is now right but the prison is still empty? have deleted and reinstalled the app and still no dice
    Ohgoodfuck.
    Unless Gate70 looks at this before I do, I'll give it a look when I get home.
    Do you have anything in your override folder?
    Yup its an odd one, cheers for looking at it though. Don't have anything in an override folder though and no mods at all as on iPad
    There should be an auto-save from entering Spellhold, do you have that.
    Thanks
    This is similar to what @CrevsDaak‌ did - delete the area and prepare to re-enter. It works for me.

Give it a try @themanwhowasthursday‌
    CrevsDaak
    You gentleman are amazing. its works perfectly and i am now stomping around bohdi's maze kicking things in the head. Thank you both
    CrevsDaakGate70
    Going to mark as not an issue unless other people experience the same.