Skip to content

Joia's house at friendly arm not accesible

Hello,

I got the Problem, that i can not go into Joia's house at friendly arm. I can open the door but clicking it again just closes it. Is this a known Problem and is there a possible workaround? Running the game on galaxy note 10.1 2014 lte.

I appreciate your help.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    There is currently no workaround for the issue, although it is possible to enter if you tap in just the right place. It is known and it is being worked on—I do not know if such a fix is retroactive, since it most probably requires an alteration to the area itself (and each visited area gets saved into your saved game, meaning that you would need to reset the area or start a new game in order to benefit from the fix).
  • calli666calli666 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for your answer. I tried entering the house anyway but did not get it working. It looks like the character is entering the house but the zone does not change. Where exactly do you tap? I tried about anywhere i can imagine.
  • calli666calli666 Member Posts: 3
    I finally got it thank you very much
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @calli666, I had the same problem, and the frustration that it brought. It appears that there is a very small area, slightly lighter in colour than its surroundings, just above the door. Unfortunately, I cannot be more specific than that. When I tried, it seemed like more of a stroke of luck that I managed to enter.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We'll have the problem fixed in the next update; it was an issue with overlapping polygons (which had actually been there since 1998, but went unnoticed until the game was released on Android).
  • WalstafaWalstafa Member Posts: 116
    I've had the issue in multiple playthroughs. In the end I found deactivating the magnifying glass which highlights names/interactions helped me get past it. Toughest boss in the game! :-)