Skip to content

Searching for specific Mod

yshaysha Member Posts: 2
Hey everyone!

I've recently picked up the EE games on steam after not playing BG for almost ten years (excited!) and naturally I've started installing some mods after reading up on the subject... Now, I found a mod for BG1 that adds the option to ask NPCs to wait at specific locations in the world once removed from party, so you could basically keep all your eggs in one basket (for example, have all NPCs wait at the Friendly Arm Inn without having to go there, drop them and ask them to wait).

Despite my best efforts, I can't find a mod for BG2 EE that would do the same, and so I've come to seek wisdom from the lot of you... Is there even such a mod?

Thanks a whole lot
-ysha

Comments

• AcruxAcrux Member Posts: 11
    You're in luck, because that component exists in two different mods!

In SCS: http://www.gibberlings3.net/readmes/readme-stratagems.html#misctweaks. There's a few different options in Gameplay Tweaks.

There's a similar (beta) component in BG1 Tweaks: http://www.gibberlings3.net/readmes/readme-bg1tweaks.htm. Look for it under Content Changes.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @ysha - That functionality always existed in BG2. You can tell NPCs to "wait here" or go to another location. Many get sent to the Copper Coronet, but not all.
  • yshaysha Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your replies :)

@ysha - That functionality always existed in BG2. You can tell NPCs to "wait here" or go to another location. Many get sent to the Copper Coronet, but not all.

@AstroBryGuy‌

I was hoping that someone may have expanded on that... An option to have folks waiting at the de'Arnise keep, for example, for those cases where you just don't have the option to journey there and leave them (ie - when your party is full, and you meet a new NPC whom you want to add).

Then again, the old-fashioned way is good enough, I suppose.

Cheers