Skip to content

Can somebody ORC my ride?

LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
First off, thank you in advance for your consideration of this task, which is undoubtedly beneath your excellent talents. Half-orc fighter/thieves are fun to play, but finding a decent avatar befitting of the hero is difficult.

The pic below is good, but not perfect. Preferred weapon of scimitar? Check. Killer helmet, looking a lot like the "Gift of Peace": Check. Throwing daggers? Check. Ripped with light or no armor? Check. Orc facial features:

Not check.

Also, for whatever reason, the picture becomes a little blurry. When I first create the character and pic the avatar, it looks fine. But after I reload the game, the avatar looks blurry. What could cause that? I used GIMP on my mac to edit it.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Blurry? I suppose the first question is: is that size you are using? If it is, then it's too small to be of any real use and, when scaled up, will appear blurry. The second thing is a link to a higher resolution version of the image. For now, the best compatibility (since I cannot remember if BG:EE uses the same portrait system as BG2:EE) is to use the three sizes of images; small = 54x85, medium = 196x266, large = 210x330.