Skip to content

HELP....I need paladin pic as epic as my blackguard one

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Is it a guy or a girl? Kinda important, with pics.
  • fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
    male
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    Twani said:

I've never played a paladin before, but that's tempting.

I too find her tempting... in more ways than one.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I agree that your existing pic is epic, @fish0331, but I'm not sure that it specifically says "Blackguard" to me. It looks more like a Fire Elemental wearing armour! So it makes me think of what a Fighter/Druid might look like when using his Fire Elemental transformation (HLA). Still, it's all in the eye of the beholder, of course.
    you don't think an epic lvl bhaalspawn blackguard fits that image?
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Isn't that Balthazar from guild wars?
    Or perhaps I could use a solar/celestial-esque image that could fit an epic human
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Looks like a fire gensai to me, honestly. But maybe your blackguard is a fire genasi blackguard. I mean, why not?

(Ignoring the fact that only humans, earth genasi, and assimar can be paladins/blackguards... oh, and Dorn's.)

I still really like that Lady Paladin. But I really want to do a sorceress run...
    Well, what a pic suggests to a player's imagination probably varies very greatly from one person to another. If it says "Blackguard!" to you, then so be it, and you're probably not alone. But equally, I'm probably also not alone in seeing it as a Fire Elemental in armour (and therefore a transformed F/D). Each to his own.
    On the other hand, having said that I see @fish0331's pic differently, I'll also mention that I agree with the way @SharGuidesMyHand sees the other pic - that one says "Paladin!" to me too.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited May 2014

I've taken care of everything.

But no, @SharGuidesMyHand‌ has the perfect picture.
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited May 2014

image d‌

That`s Arthas-soon-to-be-lich-king :P
    edited May 2014

I don't know why, but when someone says paladin, I don't imagine some dude in 3 ton golden pauldrons, I imagine the crusaders.

Oh, man, that's really good. Do you have a HR version, or where I can find one?

I don't know why, but when someone says paladin, I don't imagine some dude in 3 ton golden pauldrons, I imagine the crusaders.

More standard fantasy paladin

You did ask for epic

image Though I think this is something along the lines you want

Yes, the last pic is the type of image im looking for.

• OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    I got like hundreds of these, If people really want I could set up a thread where I can try and find art you want
    Yes, I like. Keep posting plz.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    If you want to try and find a higher resolution picture of a pic, http://www.tineye.com helps.
    Quartz said:

If you want to try and find a higher resolution picture of a pic, http://www.tineye.com helps.

I just tried a few pics here, and it's ok, but it doesn't have everything. I did 4 paintings and it found 2, and one only had one result. You can just google the image. I think you can drag it into your search bar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on