Skip to content

The Love Your Soul Deserves

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Which one of those people in the video is the real Bhallspawn?!?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2014

Which one of those people in the video is the real Bhallspawn?!?

My guess is probably the mom in that car (which would make the twins in the back seat something as well I suppose).

First of all who lines up oranges like that when you know they are going to fall? Secondly who looks the other way even when its clear that they are falling? Chaos shall be sown from the falling oranges :D
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    I don't know why, but he sounds way more aggressive in this commercial than he does in the game. O_o

Dat growl in "wingman".
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    David Warner: As an actor whose done stage, movies and television, to do audio work solely means you don’t have to shave, you can wear what you want. You can walk around in your underpants. It’s really great! It really is great fun. And also the thing about audio that I think people forget is that it gives people a chance to use their imaginations. To create their own world, rather than having it given to them like on film or on television. And I think that’s very exciting: to keep the mind active. Because people can just take off, especially to this.

P.S.: I've started hearing Irenicus as soon as I've read "you can wear what you want" and so on. Great!