Skip to content

More Difficulty Options

JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
When I bought the EE versions, I was disappointed that more difficulty/convenience options didn't come with. There are similar requests, but most of them deal with specific difficulty settings, rather than adding options to all or none of the available settings.

Adding a checkbox to the EE versions may take a bit of extra work, but I think that is what most of wanted from the EE versions: A bit of extra work put into our favorite gaming series. It shouldn't be a tedious chore to add basic convenience settings like toggling Max HP, Successful Scroll Scribing, Better Thieving (the ability to disable traps, pick locks, open doors, pickpocket, and do basic quiet actions while sneaking), etc. to harder difficulties.

We've also seen smarter enemies in the Black Pits 1 and 2. It'd be a nice add to include a box for these in the EE versions.

These are just a couple of the examples that I could think of that would improve the EE versions. Instead of locked difficulty settings, have multiple options that people can select to customize their gaming experience more. Thank you in advance for further comments and consideration.

Comments