Skip to content

Hexxat is nowhere to be found

rockwandrockwand Member Posts: 39
edited June 2014 in Not An Issue
Hi, I was saving Hexxat and her quest (meaning I haven't spoken with her, she is just in her CC corner) before going to kill Bodhi (final confrontation) because I was at that point where entering the Graveyard district will trigger the Bodhi's appearance and I didn't want to go the the Graveyard to be distracted by Hexxat's quest. So now Bodhi is dead and I go back to the Copper Coronet and...no Hexxat. Is she somewhere else or I just missed the oportunity to do her quest? Is this intentional or a bug? I just wanted to do her quest before going to the elf city. Thanks for your help!!

PS: If I missed the quest, can I just spawn her so I can complete her quests?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Hexxat is gone after Chapter 4.

How long do you expect a woman to wait around?
  • rockwandrockwand Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2014
    Well, that sucks. I see no reason for the quest to be gone since others companions wait where they are forever. Also, there is no warning hinting you at the necessity to see this content before Underdark or be lost forever. It's a shame to be honest. Any ideas about spawning her in Chapter 6? A workaround or something?
    Post edited by rockwand on
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    You could change the chapter via the console or EE Keeper then head back to the Copper Coronet. That would probably work but remember to set the chapter back once her jobs are done.

Console command
    C:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",4)
    JuliusBorisov
    edited June 2014
    Gate70 said:

You could change the chapter via the console or EE Keeper then head back to the Copper Coronet. That would probably work but remember to set the chapter back once her jobs are done.

Console command
    C:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",4)

Ah, cool, thanks Gate70. Can this mess up my save? I plan to do only her quests while in chapter 4. So is it safe or shall I expect my game to go bonkers with all that Chapter shifting?

Thanks again for your response
    JuliusBorisov
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    edited June 2014
    If that is all you do it should be OK - but keep an earlier save in case it goes belly-up.

If you tried to progress the main plot before setting the chapter back to the correct value I expect you will experience other issues. Check what chapter you have via;

C:GetGlobal("Chapter","Global")
    JuliusBorisov
    edited June 2014
    Gate70 said:

If that is all you do it should be OK - but keep an earlier save in case it goes belly-up.

If you tried to progress the main plot before setting the chapter back to the correct value I expect you will experience other issues. Check what chapter you have via;

C:GetGlobal("Chapter","Global")

No, I haven't progress the main plot, I thought it would be unwise to do that xd. Thanks a lot for your help, i will follow your advice.

EDIT: It worked nicely. Thanks again, Gate70!
    Gate70JuliusBorisov