Skip to content

EEKeeper Add Spell Question

Deadpool67Deadpool67 Member Posts: 3
I've searched, but was unable to find any discussion of this.

I'm trying to fix a screwed up Sorcerer by adding Magic Missile, but when I hit "Add Spell" I see it listed four times with four different resource codes. Does it matter which one I pick? Thanks.image

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Can't access mine, but look at the descriptions - should be next to the resource code. Some of them are cinematic, or trap-triggered versions, from what I recall.
  • Deadpool67Deadpool67 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks, I'll check that out. In the meantime, what I did was look at Edwin's character and chose the one with the same resource code he had. Seems to be working, but I'm still curious about the others. Moral of the story is be careful what you click on when picking Sorcerer spells :)
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited June 2014

Thanks, I'll check that out. In the meantime, what I did was look at Edwin's character and chose the one with the same resource code he had. Seems to be working, but I'm still curious about the others. Moral of the story is be careful what you click on when picking Sorcerer spells :)

And Editor spells! Though some have neat effects~ Levels 3 to 6 have sooooo many cosmetics!
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Expand the window.
    You'll see something like:

As you can see there's a "resource" code. If it starts with SPWI it means it's a wizard spell (guess what? If it start with SPPR it means priest spell :D ). Other codes are different effects.
    You can also see a description. In your case it's easy. You are looking for the "wizard Magic Missile".
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    edited June 2014
    In general, all Script Names that start with "Wizard" are PC-related spells.
    Wizard Magic Missile, Wizard Lightning Bolt, Wizard...

Same goes for "Cleric".
    Post edited by SpaceInvader on
  • Deadpool67Deadpool67 Member Posts: 3
    Didn't even know that other column was there. Thanks for the help :)