Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Random crashes

Ive really enjoyed playing the game despite a few random crashes but now theyve become so often i might stop playing. Im playing on an Asus t700. The crashes are completely random and on occasion the screen freezes and flickers. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    I have seen this at time on my Asus TF101, I think it only happens when my tablet's GPU runs out of memory. I noticed that when it happens once, it will continue to happen until I restart my tablet. I also noticed that it seems to happen when I am moving more than 3 party members at a time, so it might also be related to BG's path finding code, but that is only a guess.

When it does happen I use aLogcat (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jtb.alogcat) to see what error message the game had:

V/ ( 170): void cb_onMotion(uint16_t)
    D/NvOsDebugPrintf(10033): NvRmChannelSubmit: NvError_IoctlFailed with error code 12
    D/NvOsDebugPrintf(10033): NvRmChannelSubmit failed (err = 196623, SyncPointValue = 13476913)
    D/NvOsDebugPrintf(10033): NvRmChannelSubmit failed (err = 196623, SyncPointValue = 13476913)

@dmaxey88‌ do you see a similar message on your tablet? I will also summon @Dee‌ here to see if he has any further insight on this issue. And if it helps I can provide the entire aLogcat file from game launch to crash.

• dmaxey88dmaxey88 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks cmk24. Yes that is the error message that im seeing too. Can anything be done?

• cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Aside from making sure there is no other app running in the background, I am not sure there is much we can do on our end.