Skip to content

EEKeeper or Other Solution to an RP Problem?

Greetings fellow Baldur's Gaters. I have a friend who wants to play a character of his who has more or less dominated the mind of another character of his, who is a Good aligned Paladin. The mind dominator character is Evil aligned. The problem is, we intend to do a playthrough where he plays these two characters and I play two of my own characters, but we intend to do an evil playthrough. This will immediately result in the Paladin becoming Fallen, even though he did not willfully choose to do any evil acts, he is simply being dominated to do so. Is there any EEKeeper or other solution that could be used to prevent this specific character from ever becoming Fallen? Apart from making him a Blackguard or something like that.

I am open to any ideas, thanks for your time :)

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    I think the most current version of Keeper includes an option to remove the fallen status from Paladins and Rangers, but a more permanent solution will probably require modification to the game files (no idea which ones, or if it is even possible (I assume it is possible)).
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    It would probably be more trouble than it's worth.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    That is what I was thinking too, but wanted to explore it, wasn't sure if there was a status effect or anything that stopped it from happening, etc.