Skip to content

Suggest your smartphone games here

mitchdrey02mitchdrey02 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Off-Topic
Hi, I am new here. My friend told me that there are a lot people that can help me search for new and interesting mobile game in this site so I tried it. lol.

I am currently playing Kingdom of Legend right now in my android tablet. It is like any war game, you need to build your base and train soldiers that can help you defend your base or attack other people’s base. The game is also free to play and the prizes for their in-game and facebook events are great! So I think that Kingdom of Legend is a good game.

Leave your games below so I can try it too! Leave a short description or feel of the game so I can give it a try!
Post edited by Metalloman on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    My favourites are Go Free and Chess Free

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.aifactory.gofree

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.aifactory.chessfree

Maybe not what you're searching for but these games and the AI in them are so good I couldn't pass by this thread.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Duet is a really awesome game, if you have an iphone/ipad. If not, then it should be on the play store soon, but i dont know how soon. I also enjoyed infinity blade for a while, if your into hack and slash and don't much care for story. That's dedicated to iOS however, so here is a list of games just like it.
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    Wieso in deutschem Thread?! Kann man da nichts verschieben?!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Daralon87 said:

Wieso in deutschem Thread?! Kann man da nichts verschieben?!

Wahrscheinlich @Metalloman‌.
    (I'm asking you to move this to english off-topic, since it's in the german subforum).
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Moved to International Off Topic.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    King of Dragon Pass will be released for Android very soon. Pick it up—it's awesome. $10 bucks for a super-deep RPG with no in-app purchases.
    Wikipedia said:

Set in the fictional world of Glorantha, it depicts the lives and fortunes of one of several barbarian clans, settling the untamed lands of Dragon Pass over the course of several decades. The clans bear some similarities, such as fyrds and lawspeakers, to the Iron Age Nordic peoples.
    The most distinctive features of the game are its greatest oddities. KoDP contains no animation whatsoever, instead depicting people and events with hundreds of pieces of lavish, hand-drawn artwork. The game has elements of strategy, construction and management simulation, and role-playing video game, even though it offers no proper alter ego, (you play as an entire clan).

jackjack said:

King of Dragon Pass will be released for Android very soon. Pick it up—it's awesome. $10 bucks for a super-deep RPG with no in-app purchases.

Wikipedia said:

Set in the fictional world of Glorantha, it depicts the lives and fortunes of one of several barbarian clans, settling the untamed lands of Dragon Pass over the course of several decades. The clans bear some similarities, such as fyrds and lawspeakers, to the Iron Age Nordic peoples.
    The most distinctive features of the game are its greatest oddities. KoDP contains no animation whatsoever, instead depicting people and events with hundreds of pieces of lavish, hand-drawn artwork. The game has elements of strategy, construction and management simulation, and role-playing video game, even though it offers no proper alter ego, (you play as an entire clan).

O_o
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Poor Melicamp D:
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I just started playing Real Racing 3 on iPad. I think it's available on most other mobile devices too. It's free. It's kind of fun in a time killing sort of way. Graphics are pretty amazing for a mobile app.
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    2048! kill time until there's no more time left to kill
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger remakes.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Doom and Destiny ;)
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566

Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger remakes.

Not to mention Dune 2, which is even free.
    Note; Chrono Trigger can bug out and become unplayable on some systems. Check out the how and why before you buy.
    Awong124 said:

I just started playing Real Racing 3 on iPad. I think it's available on most other mobile devices too. It's free. It's kind of fun in a time killing sort of way. Graphics are pretty amazing for a mobile app.

@Awong124‌ yea.... Real racing....
    I have to say, I loved RR2, and I got 3 the day it came out, and I was really disappointed to see it was a freemium game. RR2 was a quality game, if the car selection was limited. 3 wasn't so bad for a while, but after a few months they changed it so you had to unlock events, which sucked. You used to be able to get into any event that you had a car for. Needless to say, I did get pretty addicted to it, getting all except for the most overpriced sellout cars, and when they updated most of the events where already unlocked. I ended up *ahem* finding some extra gold in the ground, and buying all the cars, and finishing all the events(when the race with the p1 and veno was the last. I think they added more), feeling accomplished, and deleting the app so I had room for bg2.

What do you expect when ea buys a game though, I guess?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I've read how RR3 was and decided to stick with RR2. Same happened to my dad with his FIFA 2013, the 2014 one was freemium, and according to him, much worst in every single thing too.

I would recommend NetHack, it's free, but only available for iPhone.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I never played RR2, so I think it's fine. I just play it to kill time when I don't have access to my PS3, for which I have a Logitech G27 and a seat.