Skip to content

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find a list of new characters for BG2: EE. Help?

Hi all!

As title, I was looking to see who was new in BG2: EE. I know the new Bg1:EE people are in (Neera, etc) and that was it. Now I'm hearing rumors of....(spoilers) vampires and bears? I'm tempted to call shenanigans on this. Is this true? Are there more new characters? If so, why can't I find any stats or information on them? Clarification would be nice. Thank you for your time!

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Sshhhhhhhh..... We mustn't speak of these bear rumors. All I can say is have neera and rassad, and get them quickly.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited June 2014
    Spoilers follow. Don't read if you don't want spoiling.

Hexxat, who you meet at the Copper Coronet, turns out to be a vampire and Wilson the bear is a 'secret' character that you find as part of Rasaad's quest.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    odessa333 said:

Now I'm hearing rumors of....(spoilers) vampires and bears? I'm tempted to call shenanigans on this. Is this true?

Glad to see someone willing to fight tooth and nail in order to dig up the truth here. The information on new NPC's is probably pretty bear out there. That said no need to claw your way out of the maze of information out there, I may have you covered.

Ok, I'll stop with the puns. Though if you are looking for information on the new NPC's, their stats, and their starting weapon proficiencies then feel free to check out my NPC Guide to BG2EE (link below). Specifically look at the sections for

Hexxat and Wilson. If you want to learn more about Hexxat in particular, and are willing to see a spoiler regarding one of her characteristics, then you may want to go down the page for her profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=195278341