Skip to content

Wackiest Party?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2014
    Edwin, Korgan, Minsc, Jan, Haer'Dalis.

Edwin and Minsc may try to kill each other so that should keep things interesting as well.

You'll probably want to be some kind of cleric or druid.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Mazzy and Korgan in one party are priceless.

Jan is a must, no question about it. Moreover, Jan and Sarevok have some pretty awesome exchanges in ToB - you can swap Korgan for Sarevok in ToB.

Edwin's humor and pose are priceless.

I would take Jaheira as well to comlete this party from divine magic point of view, to have a romance option and she also has some things to say.
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    Mazzy, Korgan, Minsc, Jan, Edwin gets my vote. Those last three are definitely the silliest NPCs imo. Maybe swap Mazzy for Viconia for balance,she has fun banter with the rest of those.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Having Jan and not letting him tell the tale of Ano?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Although Anomen is one of the most solid characters from the battle POV, I don't like his constant complaining that this party shouldn't bother doing this and doing that.

*runs away*
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Anomen and Jan are pretty funny together, I never use Anomen otherwise. Hes a stinky poo brain, and a meanie.
  • abazigal5abazigal5 Member Posts: 290
    Minsc, Edwin, Anomen, Hexxat, Haer'Dalis. This was one of my many party concepts. I never got far with this one (actually only about fifteen minutes) but it'll be explosive after a while.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    This thread inspired me to gather all the wackos across the sword coast. Right now I'm doing a chaotic neutral shadow dancer, probably gonna dual to fighter around 11-13. I've got Xzar and Monty, Minsc, Shar-Teel and Branwen at the moment. I'm thinking of dumping off Monty so I can get Dynehair, and then swap her out for Edwin. Once I get to Baldur's Gate, I'll have to swap out Branwen, but I can't decide between Tiax and Quayle. Quayle would probably be more useful for this party, but Tiax is the crazier, so I'm leaning towards him.

For BG2, I think I've got to try out Korgan and Mazzy in the same group. I've never gone neutral and run a mixed good evil party in bg2 before, so I never had them together, before. I'll have to stick with Minsc, and hope he doesn't kill Edwin. But I could always have Neera replace him. Too bad I can't have both. I suppose Anomen is the best option for a cleric, especially if you help ruin his life. Now I'm not sure how I can work Jan into there. I don't think my shadow dancer will have enough points to cover us for a thief, so Jan could cover those areas. I've definitely got some thinking to do about who to cut.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Now this is what I'm liking. I normally would never have Minsc and Shar-Teel in the same party and had a good laugh at their banter.