Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

editing the world map for areas

quertasquertas Member Posts: 17
im trying to make a new item on the world map to link into future areas. My experience is little whenusing dltcep. i want to load a small area, indoors, and add it to the new place on the map. i looked over the tutorial that is floating aorund but got lost at the beggining. it was asking for bitmaps and i dont create my own... anyways iot was confusing, sory to that author. want to do the basics and the grow from there... using it for bg2ee. thanks all

Comments

• quertasquertas Member Posts: 17
    found it for all those who need it
    Start DLTCEP

Edit | Area | Load Area | select your area

General | Edit Wed | (Overlay section) Extract

Save as BMP
    now

so how do i create a spot to put on the world map and how cani connect that to an area and then

or connect to an exisisting city feature. just tryinga simple indoors

• WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    If you want your work to be portable and/or compatible with other mods slash future BG: EE worldmap patches, you should use WeiDU instead of DLTCEP. You have sc#addWmpAre for adding areas to the worldmap (there's a usage example in there, as well) and maybe you want to read this too.

Erg