Skip to content

Which God and Godess in Faerune would be good at a certain olympic sport?

TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
It can be both summer and winter sports. I think that Auriel will be good at skiing.

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    You mean, Auril? Goddess of Cold? Tymora, goddess of Luck.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Iirc, isn't Lathander the God of Sports? So yeah. Boring answer is boring but answer.
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    @scriver from what i read on the wiki he is the god of athletics and various other things.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    I think Umberlee would do pretty well at swimming - if she wasn't swimming she'd just raise up a storm of heavy chop in all the other swimmer's lanes.
  • jacobtanjacobtan Member Posts: 655
    Lliira - rhythmic gymnastics
    Loviatar - SM, if it is a sport
    Oghma - wrestling
    Red Knight - chess

We all know Bhaal, Myrkul, and Bane would win at bowling, although I don't think that's an olympic sport...

Bane is the best, then Myrkul, then Bhaal LOL
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Although Sarevok hasn't become a god, his Deathbringer assault automatically means a clear victory in any contact Olympic sport.

So, he would get 26 gold medals by default.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Mystra would probably do pretty well in any sport given her spell access. That said any sport that requires judging (where she could mass charm everyone) should would certainly do well in :)
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Malar would no doubtly rule any marathon.
    edited June 2014
    elminster said:

Mystra would probably do pretty well in any sport given her spell access. That said any sport that requires judging (where she could mass charm everyone) should would certainly do well in :)

Sune could do a better job at this.

"Let me win or I'll disrobe!" XD

I remember laughing over her avatar's "if she disrobes all viewers must save at penalty or die" power. I mean, you can die pining for supreme beauty, or you can die from shock after seeing something really repulsive ;)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    jacobtan said:

elminster said:

Sune could do a better job at this.

"Let me win or I'll disrobe!" XD

I remember laughing over her avatar's "if she disrobes all viewers must save at penalty or die" power. I mean, you can die pining for supreme beauty, or you can die from shock after seeing something really repulsive ;)
    I guess she's not allowed to do diving or swimming then?