-Done and done!

Seems legit.
  • Arutha_CrydeeArutha_Crydee Member Posts: 68
    hahaha. i dualed Imoen at level 7 thief. she has some catching up to do lol
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    How long did that take?
    edited June 2014
    just a few hours. rest. slay. repeat. right now Imoen is Level 7 mage level 7 thief. Need LVL 8! Kagain is Level 8. Coran is lvl7 fighter and lvl 8 thief. he probably wont get anymore thief points huh? I really really f'd up his point allocation. CHARNAME is lvl 8 fighter. next time around i will totally do a fighter thief or thief mage with him. Edwin is a lvl 8 mage hopefully making lvl 9 soon. when does he get lvl 5 spells? and viconia is lvl 8 cleric. she wont hit any more levels. I havent even started any quests in Baldurs Gate yet lmao.

I seriously am lacking in equipment though. I hear so many people talking about these awesome magic items. I dont have sh*t lmao.

I wish i could still sell those ankeg shells. they are all over the place and wont go away! haha
    hey you guys know if i can put some unique portraits in there since i already have a game started? or do i have to start a new game? any ideas where i can just download a sweet portrait pack?
    Huzzah! Imoen is so hot now lol. Almost makes her irritaing banter tolerable.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

Edwin is a lvl 8 mage hopefully making lvl 9 soon. when does he get lvl 5 spells?

At level 9.

I wish i could still sell those ankeg shells.

Shouldn't be a problem. Taerom should still be willing to buy them.

they eventually all disappeared. long process to get gold though. carry a few and go back. carry a few and go back et all. super slow. any other place in the world to get some big gold takes? i need some money lmao. just figured out i could sell and then rebuy a wand to get full charge. fireball anybody?
    Farming more ankhegs is probably your best bet for quick gold. You call it "super slow", but it's probably quicker than anything else which is infinitely repeatable.
    yeah that makes a lot of sense. anyone know if there is a way to re allocate my skill points for my thieves? i really screwed them up
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037

I wish i could still sell those ankeg shells. they are all over the place and wont go away! haha

If you do any scripting at all then CopyGroundPilesTo(S:ResRef*,P:Location*) is your new friend. In this instance, CopyGroundPilesTo("AR1400",[3880.770]) will put them all into a neat stack just north of where Gerde is standing; this command could be added to ar1400.bcs with a trigger of OnCreation() to clean up the area every time you enter it. I don't think it is possible to put ground items into a container via scripts but I could be mistaken.

Just out of curiosity, how many ankheg shells did you have?
    edited June 2014
    i cant script on my android phone i dont think.

and i just went back there. they all disappeared lolz

console commands would be cool if they let me re arrange my thieves' skill allocations. i really did poor with my selection. (this is my first playthrough)
    No worries. I wouldn't be able to script on an Android, either, especially since I don't have one.
    well i guess im stuck with piss poor skills lolz. i made thalantyr angry too. he wont take the chicken lmao.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Reminds me when, back to iPad v1.0.2012, I did something like this with the Wyverns, I killed 983 of those creatures (each is worth 1400 XP), taking my Swashbuckler PC (whom had solo'd the whole game by that part) to level 16.
    LOL. i was in the wyvern cave earlier too but officer vai is gone dammit. cant sell the heads anymore. so pissed. have to do this slow ass ankeg carrying business
    hey crevs! youre the guy im waiting to hear from on my other thread haha. about hating thalantyr!
    So uhhh...I killed a lot more ankegs hahaha. So now I wanna get all the shells. That's a lot of gold man. How long will they stay there? Can I get them all? I'm just going from the ankeg spot to the temple to beregost then from beregost to the ankeg farm and start all over. I can only carry 3 per trip hahaha
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    edited June 2014
    If you pick sometime up and then drop it again doesn't it remain on the ground much longer? I can't remember... I thought it was only 24~48 hours and stuff vanishes...
    Is that true?
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Yea, usually around 24 hours and the loot left on the ground should disappear.
    but i would have to pick them all up and drop them all. there are so many of them lmao
    i dont know how the hours thing works because between my trips and sometimes having to rest so that the blacksmith is there, totals up to like 28 hours. but i havent picked up/dropped any and have made at least 5 trips and they are still all on the ground thankfully.

If you do any scripting at all then CopyGroundPilesTo(S:ResRef*,P:Location*) is your new friend. In this instance, CopyGroundPilesTo("AR1400",[3880.770]) will put them all into a neat stack just north of where Gerde is standing; this command could be added to ar1400.bcs with a trigger of OnCreation() to clean up the area every time you enter it. I don't think it is possible to put ground items into a container via scripts but I could be mistaken.

Just out of curiosity, how many ankheg shells did you have?

is there a command to put them all in thundersmith?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    If you get Edwin the spell strength (I think second level.) you should be able to carry a lot more.
    ooo i have that on imoen. sweet!
    @Arutha_Crydee‌ - carry all the ankheg shells into Farmer Brun's house and dump them into one of his containers. They'll keep forever once they're inside a container, so then you can fetch-and-carry to Beregost without worrying that they'll vanish.
    sweet!!! thanks for the tip player
    its like having a savings account lmao. need 4k? go stop over the farmer's house and pick it up hahaha

is there a command to put them all in thundersmith?

No, but I suppose it could be possible to pick up an ankheg shell, edit the player's script so that it will simultaneously increment a variable and destroy the shell, then edit a script linked to a container in the smithy so that opening the container will decrement the variable and create a shell. The hypothesis is sound but I'll have to see how it holds up under experimentation.