Skip to content

The Jon Irenicus Workout Plan?

Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
Jon's in pretty good shape for an elf but I didn't notice any gym equipment in his dungeon. What's his secret? How d'you think he got to be so buff?

Comments

• AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    A combination of divine energy/curses and who knows how many arcane enchantments. Afterall, this is the guy who can shoulder-throw pit fiends.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    I think those were meant to be shadows, wraiths, or some form of low-level demon. Pit Fiends generally use weapons and wear clothes, and are ogre-sized.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    I always thought they were something similar to Slayers... well, they look exactly the same in fact. But... 30 slayers vs. Irenicus... poor guy >.<

He has quite some muscles alright, made me wonder what his strength score is. What's the natural strength score for having a "six pack" ?
    Muscle definition and actual physical strength are not related. ;P
    Hmm, then he could as well have an average 9 XD
    Poor guy, should have rolled something better for his constitution... oh my god, fat Irenicus anyone? O_o
    I'd be willing to bet that Irenicus has minimum 12 in all stats, with likely a 19 Int.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Maybe he's using steroids and all this anger he feels is just 'roid rage?
    A quick look on Near Infinity solves the issue ;)

There are several Irenicuses around here and there but most agree on these stats :

Jon Irenicus, Mage Level 29, 30 second class (which is none)
    Race : Human (?!?)

Hit Points : 96

STR 13
    DEX 19
    CON 14
    INT 19
    WIS 18
    CHA 17

Save vs death - 8
    Save vs wands - 3
    Save vs polymorph - 5
    Save vs breath - 7
    Save vs spell - 4

That's all there is to him sadly... Of course, I don't think these are the stats of the Slayer you fight in hell, but these are the stats of most Irenicus .cre files in the game. Finding the final battle one could prove to be difficult though.
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    Jon has 21 in Int if I'm not mystaken, 12 in constitution, 20 for dext, and 18 for others
    STR 13, CON 14? I've got 19 in both. I'm going to kick sand in his face next time I see him.

A quick look on Near Infinity solves the issue ;)

There are several Irenicuses around here and there but most agree on these stats :

Jon Irenicus, Mage Level 29, 30 second class (which is none)
    Race : Human (?!?)

Hit Points : 96

STR 13
    DEX 19
    CON 14
    INT 19
    WIS 18
    CHA 17

Save vs death - 8
    Save vs wands - 3
    Save vs polymorph - 5
    Save vs breath - 7
    Save vs spell - 4

That's all there is to him sadly... Of course, I don't think these are the stats of the Slayer you fight in hell, but these are the stats of most Irenicus .cre files in the game. Finding the final battle one could prove to be difficult though.

I believe he's human because the curse Ellesime afflicted him with literally took away his elfhood. That's why his ears aren't pointed.

I believe he's human because the curse Ellesime afflicted him with literally took away his elfhood. That's why his ears aren't pointed.

Or it could be he's had cosmetic surgery. I'm starting to think the guy's just a gym bunny who's had some implants to give him pecs. He probably waxes and gets spray-tanned as well.

That bedroom in his dungeon, that wasn't for his 'girlfriend' that was for him.

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    He wrestles the Otyugh in his dungeon twice a day. That's also why he's bare-chested, makes no sense to constantly swap out of those dirty clothes.
  • KenKen Member Posts: 226
    Magical Steroids..
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455

I think he's a good swimmer! Therefore, explaining his muscles... MYSTERY SOLVED!

Actually swimmers have more "flattened" muscle physique and are thinner, J.I have a physique more of a 100m sprinter or one of the fighting professions such as wrestling or judo. You could see pretty well the difference in the physique of each profession in the London Olympics.
  • WoldanWoldan Member Posts: 41
    I'm a weightlifter / body builder myself - thats why I'm sure he uses magic because its so time consuming that he simply wouldn't have the time to be evil. ''Gather and consume souls to achieve godhood? Yeah, sure, but first some bench pressing and barbell rows....''
    I think he is doing roids, that would explain his crankiness. Lol.
  • jones0901jones0901 Member Posts: 51
    he runs naked through thr underdark....NAKED