Skip to content

How to contact Beamdog?

BesterBester Member Posts: 6
edited July 2014 in Site Resources
Hi. I'm trying to make a custom font for BG2EE, but I need to ask Beamdog a liiiiittle question. I've been looking all over the place, but I can't for the life of me find how to contact anyone. I simply need to know what bitmap font generator they used to create the font descriptor (the .FNT file). I've asked Trent Oster on twitter in the past and he promised to contact his "Font Meister" Cam, but then he never got back at me.

Just direct me to an email or some way to contact anyone please.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @CameronTofer‌

I can't guarantee he'll respond right away, though; he's a busy man.
  • BesterBester Member Posts: 6
    Thanks!
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Tag is power, here
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    edited July 2014
    Call, and they will come. :)
    They come faster if you have a little snack... or perhaps an energy drink... ;)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    E.T.... phone... Beamdog.
    :P
  • Brian_Smoyer23Brian_Smoyer23 Member Posts: 4
    Yeah looking around on this site im starting to see how this works...im trying ti get a refund but this is the ONLY way tk contact someone and HOPE i get a reply before the 14 days is up...what a scam company
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Yeah looking around on this site im starting to see how this works...im trying ti get a refund but this is the ONLY way tk contact someone and HOPE i get a reply before the 14 days is up...what a scam company
    @Brian_Smoyer23 There is literally a page on the Beamdog website on return policy which contains an email-address (support@beamdog.com). Furthermore, if you bought a console version my guess is you need to approach either your local store or online store for a refund, as Beamdog does not directly sell the console games as far as I know.

The link they have in the website LITERALLY brought me here asshole
    They can enjoy my 50 bucks fuckin con artists but i will be boycotting bad reviewing completely combating this company every chance i get
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    You can contact us about issues you're having at our support desk here > https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals