Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Post-Sarevok Save Bug

alastair93alastair93 Member Posts: 112
Hi there,

So I just finished BG:EE on the iPad and beat Sarevok. When I killed him, I got a message saying that a Final Save had been made, so that I could import my save into BG2:EE.

However, I've booted up BG2:EE and I can't find a way to load the saved game into it. I've searched these forums and people have posted complex workarounds using third-party software, but the message I got when I finished BG1 didn't really mention any of this. It seemed to imply that I could just load the game into BG2:EE directly, without any fuss.

Am I missing something obvious? I did try exporting the character very quickly before the game ended (and after beating Sarevok), and this seems to work, but I'm worried that this will introduce some sort of bugs. E.g. if it will import all the quest data, romance data etc.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!!

Comments