Skip to content

Accessing Adventurer's Mart from within ToB.

Hey,

I don't suppose there is any way to access Adventurer's Mart once a character is in ToB?

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Not without the use of cheats, no.

[spoiler=Using the console]You can start a store using the C:StartStore("") command. RIBALD, RIBALD2, and RIBALD3 are the Adventurer's Mart.

Example usage:
    C:StartStore("RIBALD3")
    [/spoiler]
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    edited July 2014
    I haven't tried it, but I believe you can use the cheats to jump to the Adventurer's Mart area location despite being in ToB. What that might do to the ToB settings I don't know, so I'd suggest saving first before you try it.
    First, hit X and write down the area code for your current area so you can jump back again.

Second, enter this into the console:
    CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR0703")

Third, when you're ready to hop back change AR0703 to the area code you wrote down previously and reenter the code.
    Or, if you just have a particular item you want you could spawn it in with the cheats and save yourself the trouble of jumping to the store.
  • SlesherSlesher Member Posts: 11
    Actually I only need the Circlet of Netheril (silly me I forgot to take it to upgrade it)
    And for some reason I think I lost the items I need to access the Watcher Tower: a Holy symbol and a Scroll was it?
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("xxxx")

Circlet of Netheril - COMPON17
    Ritual Scroll - PLOT01A
    Vigil Stone - PLOT01B

A quick internet search for BG2 Item codes will reveal more. I'm sure someone has recorded a list of Enhanced Edition codes as well.
  • SlesherSlesher Member Posts: 11
    kcwise said:

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("xxxx")

Circlet of Netheril - COMPON17
    Ritual Scroll - PLOT01A
    Vigil Stone - PLOT01B

A quick internet search for BG2 Item codes will reveal more. I'm sure someone has recorded a list of Enhanced Edition codes as well.

Thank you.
    I found them myself as well, as it turned out I needed the portal key to the 3rd watcher's keep level as well. Everything is in order right now. :-)
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Lol, made this in about 15 seconds for those that want it, It will summon Ribald automatically into the Inn in Saradush when you enter the area. Gave me a nice excuse to practice. ;)