Skip to content

BG:EE Order of the Stick minimal reload run

BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
Hi, I'm about to start an OotS BG:EE run, and I thought it might be fun to post about it here and share. Here are my versions of our favorite Burlew toons I've created for this run, along with the new party standing outside Winthrop's Inn:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I've spent most of my remaining gaming time tonight just creating the party, so it'll be tomorrow before I get any playing done that I can journalize.
Post edited by BelgarathMTH on
jackjacklunarGoturalFredjoCrevsDaakElrandirdementedAristilliusJuliusBorisovArdulBlackravenRaistlin82lolienbooinyoureyesStarflower2525The_Potty_1KloroxArvialeeux

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    So weird. I don't read order of the stick so all i see is @jackjack‌ in Ean. Also, are these stats actually of the characters in the cartoon, or did you just get the best roll you could? Does OotS even have stats for their characters?
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    OotS hints at their stats, I believe, but I don't know if they're laid out anywhere.
    For example, Haley states Elan has 18 Charisma, and it's often implied that his Intelligence is around 8 or 9.
    BlackravenJuliusBorisov
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    I actually did something similar in the black pits. Didn't play much with the party, but I did make them.
    Blackravenlolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Also we're did you get the more elaborate drawings for the large portraits? Is that an official OotS thing?
    Elrandir
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @CrevsDaak, ah, thank you, I think one of Belkar's daggers broke, and I didn't notice it. Mea culpa. He actually had *both* his daggers break in the gnoll stronghold, and I had to resort to having him use his throwing daggers that he got from High Hedge skellies at range. Speaking of which, I need to remember to get him some new melee daggers tomorrow. ;)
    CrevsDaakjackjackJuliusBorisovlolien
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    He's even more badass than you thought!
    JuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHlolien
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Kill it with fire (arrows)!
    BelgarathMTHJuliusBorisovlolien
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Loving it! Giving me some really good inspiration there! :) If there's something I need, it's inspiration! :D
    Keep it up!! :D
    Blackravenlolien
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    lolien
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    @BelgarathMTH, I can only repeat what others have said before: nice job, and interesting. Best of luck with the Order.
    jackjacklolienArvia