Skip to content

What is your favorite type, of concubine, which of those would you choose?

Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
edited July 2014 in Off-Topic
Throughout the BG saga, we can observe some interesting... expressions of interest... well, from various beings, towards others. Some powerful priests for example, attract sirines, some powerful mages, enslave nymphs, some badasses play with different girls (like Sarevok, or Bhaal, who took it to another level entirely altogether...), elven sorcerers cloning elven queens, and so on. Which creature/roleplay theme sparked your fancy, and why...? Choose the creature you would desire, but margined withing a given situation, only.
  1. What is your favorite type, of concubine, which of those would you choose?17 votes
    1. Powerful mage enslaves beautiful WOOD NYMPH, and locks her to his house.
        0.00%
    2. Great sorcerer conducts experiments in cloning persons, and does a replica CLONE OF AN ELVEN QUEEN.
        0.00%
    3. Powerful sorcerer binds an entire GROUP OF WOOD NYMPHS, in his back, poorly lit, yard.
        0.00%
    4. Powerful warrior plays with TWO GIRLS at the same time.
        5.88%
    5. Powerful god decides to have *fun* with ONE FEMALE FROM EACH RACE/ETHNICITIE.
      29.41%
    6. A lost island, in the nowhere of the ocean, in the company of ONE WEREWOLF GIRL, which picks up flowers for you, after being intimate.
      23.53%
    7. A drow, female barracks, wherein a DROW MISTRESS armed with a whip sends you on endless errands, and treats you like an expendable tool.
        5.88%
    8. A heavy purse full of gold, the back door of the blushing mermaid, the undercellar, an entire ARMY OF PROSTITUTES!
        5.88%
    9. Some RANDOM NOBLEWOMAN, bored as she is, flings out randomly with you, with possible afterquest aftereffects (yago's spellbook of curses).
      11.76%
    10. Bah! Those are all boring! I want one of the ROMANCEABLE women! The x one for the y reason (elaborate)...
      17.65%

Comments

• Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    edited July 2014
    Ah... I really liked that theme. ToSC was very refreshing! Plus, i always kept the flowers, even until the end of ToB. How, SWEET! How, CUTE! I really loved this event. If only it would happen for real...

And, NO imoen (she was nowhere romance-able). And, no old-mage-pervert peeking on little, scared girls, or lez-lusty-druidwoman pretending to watch over them (and instead, watching them), in Baldur's Gate; that was disgusting and punishable (ended up cleaving all heads there, for the sake of the abused girls)! That was sick!
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I'm normally not the harem type of ooze. But I surely wouldn't mind to get closer to a couple of Sahuagin priestess. Such well-shaped tails they have!

I'm normally not the harem type of ooze. But I surely wouldn't mind to get closer to a couple of Sahuagin priestess. Such well-shaped tails they have!

MMM... Tails and fish(wo)men, now, is it? In Baldur's Gate?? This is the first time anyone sees those... things... under this scope... But i guess, they certainly qualify! An innovative idea, for sure!!
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    I'd take the bag of gold and spend it on booze... women sound too much like hard work.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Shar-teel? Where are you when men are being... 'manly'?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Concubines? Aren't they rather prickly? Like bigger Hedgehogs.
    Yeah, might want to add some before Shar-teel gets here. :o
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    This is a bit edgy...

That said, for my current charname, cash rules everything around me
    edited July 2014
    kiwidoc said:

No Fair!!! Where are the pretty men concubines ... WAAAAHHHH!

Ah, there was only so much space for 10 choices to be incorporated... And since male love interests in the saga seem pretty scarce (only one Solaufein, Anomen, one or two male drow pleasure-slaves in the underdark, one Coran, and that's all).

I apologize for the inconvenience. Maybe i 'll create a new one about just that.

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Corvino said:

This thread is a little bit on the dodgy side.

I think prostitution is legal where @Demonoid_Limewire‌ lives, so it might seem a bit less edgy to him. I'm not sure though. Is that correct?
    Do you think maybe you're operating from a social bias??
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Yeah, this is probably what I would do as well.
    meagloth said:

Corvino said:

I think prostitution is legal where @Demonoid_Limewire‌ lives, so it might seem a bit less edgy to him. I'm not sure though. Is that correct?
    Completely irrelevant? No comparison between the Undercellar's inhabitants and those of real countries?!? Never mind, the answer is no, it is not legal. Never been. And i honestly hope it stays that way.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2014
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

meagloth said:

Corvino said:

Completely irrelevant? No comparison between the Undercellar's inhabitants and those of real countries?!? Never mind, the answer is no, it is not legal. Never been. And i honestly hope it stays that way.
    Ok, my mistake.
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    Doned this!
  • ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    Why choose? xD
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    Those snake whips god dam..... Nuf said.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Can I add my own option?

How about a girl in the back of the Copper Coronet, who not only is great in bed, but also defends your honor and kills your nagging wife for you?

Can I add my own option?

How about a girl in the back of the Copper Coronet, who not only is great in bed, but also defends your honor and kills your nagging wife for you?

Course you can. Oh my god, i remember that event. Sometimes though the fugly, deep-manlike-voiced woman wins the fight, kills the girl, and drags the nobleman back to house... That happened in my latest 2 original playthrough, and it got my spirits down!
This discussion has been closed.