Skip to content

Elkart

Hi
When i talked to Elkart at blade and stars, he gave me 1000 gold and said take your blood money (or similar), i have no idea why he did this! Anyone have any clue?

Comments

• ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    Did you have Eldoth and Skie in your party?
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    edited July 2014
    No, none of them are in my party.
    Members of my current party is as follows (In order):

PC
    Jaheira
    Khalid
    Neera
    Imoen
    Rasaad
  • ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    Then I am stumped. I know he has something to do with the Eldoth/Skie storyline. Did you at any time have both of them in your party? If not then I think that is a bug.

We might need one of the super bug squashers like @elminster or @Tresset to look into this :-)
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    At some point, i temporarily recruited Eldoth in my party, immediately went to where Skie was at, took her in my party, then i went to friendly arms in and kicked them both out of my party in there, after that i went back to those 2 primary party member that i temporary had kicked them out, and recruited them back and continued forward.

== Additional info ==

My reputation was 20 when i took Eldoth in my party, and it is till 20 (Not sure whether this is important or not).

Rasaad is at level 2 with 1,619 XP, other members are at maximum level with 161,000 XP.

PC is a lvl10 Shadowdancer
    Jaheira is a lvl7 Fighter/lvl8 Druid
    Khalid is a lvl8 Fighter
    Neera is a lvl9 Wild mage
    Imoen is a lvl10 thief
    Rasaad is a lvl 2 Monk
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    After you "rescue" Skie from her home, Eldoth blackmails her father as he said he would when you recruited him. Elkart then pays you ransom money every two days—regardless of whether Skie is in your party, since you're running a scam and Skie is presumably captive somewhere when she's not with you.