Skip to content

Happiness through pictures - Counter the negativity with positive energy streams!

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
edited July 2014 in Off-Topic
Lot of bad news about lately. Everyone wants to be the lord of murder. No one wants to be a lord of peace... Outside of fantasy, this is a sad state of affairs...

To cheer people up. This is a thread for pictures that spread joy.

If you have a picture that makes people smile. Post it. I also want to see photo's of little ones photo shopped into DnD. Below I have my own daughter in traditional dress!

Post edited by Anduin on

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Did you cast Inivisibility on her, you devious little gnome?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Blackraven‌ That picture is awesome. It shows happiness is less about your material worth and more about a state of mind or being. Did you visit the dye works?
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    @Anduin Exactly, happiness is a matter of the spirit. Glad you liked the pic as much as I do.
    As to your question, I went to one such place in Marrakesh. I take it you've been to Morocco as well? Great country, good people and lots of beautiful places!

That looks like the entrance to a Wizards tower!
    I think this thread just went into awesome mode... Loving it!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Come, and feel my wild power!

And...

Oh, more mortals to taste!

@lolien‌ if only baby teeth came so sharp. Would hurt less so parents could get more sleep... They suck all your money anyway, so a little bloodloss is nothing to worry about...

@LadyRhian Cute furry overload! (Plus saves the thread from turning into a comic book starring the forumites children... Although I have found another great picture to photoshop...)
    @JackJack I don't know why... But if I was a director, your face would be that of the charismatic evil villain...

Stop looking wholesome!

@LadyRhian‌ are you a cat person? And did you actually play cat tetris... You literally dropped cats in a box and see if they fitted?

Wonder what will happen if I try to do that with dogs...

*Anduin scurries off*