Skip to content

Ward stones (Durlag's tower) inside Gem Bags

ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
Current Behavior: Ward stones from durlag's tower quest may be put inside (Neera's) gem bag. When you do, their weight is not considered, as a bag of holding. Its a big difference since each of the stones weights something like 10 lb (not sure, but it was heavy enough for my armored Str 9 character become encumbered with 3 of them)

Expected Behavior: ward stones cant be put in gem bag. Or maybe then, they may go inside, but they still be as heavy as outisde since gembag is not magically enhanced to reduce content's weight. Or, even more consistently, make them weight less or not at all, so it works like other kinds of jewelry (i.e necklaces) that fits into the gem bag.

Comments

• SedSed Member Posts: 790
    Ehm, this is one of the best improvements in the game, not being bothered by inventory management or their bloody weight. I always hated Durlag's Tower because all the wardstones that you had to carry along for nothing.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Who said Neera's gem bag is not magical?

All the containers in some respect are magical. 100 chunky gold torques can be fitted into that little bag... It would pop at the seams!

100 scrolls in that little container? Have you seen the thickness of vellum? 'Cause thats what the scrolls are written on. And we are lucky it is written on vellum. Paper in a dungeon gets eaten by slugs...

Hell. At university slugs ate half my dissertation... And I lived in a house! Sort of... but I digress...
  • ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    The point of this was not for sakeness of reality. I am not measuring how much weight each item should have in real life. I just find weird that the ward stones are so much heavy out of the bag (which should suggest that they are big enough NOT to fit inside the bag) and then suddenly they weight nothing at all inside it. Kinda weird, uh?

My suggestion: make ward stones lighter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.